I'll start with a meme, and a vapid one at that.
01. How old will you be in 3 years?
02. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I could imagine it, actually, but the vision is not very pleasant.
03. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Tomorrow's sushi party in Kačerov. Of course, everyone is invited.
04. Who was the last person you called?
I must browse Recent Calls in my perfectly blue mobile to answer this. The last person I called was Alex, whom I work with.
05. Who was the last person to call you?
My delectable girlfriend.
06. Who was the last person to text you?
Michal. The sms read Cool beans...
07. Who was the last person you hugged?
Hugging is an irritating obsession.
08. What were you doing at midnight last night?
09. Parents separated/divorced/married?
I was a test-tube baby.
10.last time u saw your dad?
I was a test-tube baby.
11. What happened at 11:00 a.m. today?
A myriad of things, I would suppose, one of which was my arrival to work.
12. How many states have you visited?
In the good ol' fuckin' USA: 35.
13. Describe your cheeks
Green, furry and made of asphalt.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
I prefer to have all three in different places.
15. Are you a social person?
I'm a group-think cretin.
16. What was the last thing you ate?
17.What is your favorite ice cream?
Magnum - Almonds.
18. What is your favorite dessert?
19. whats your favorite hobby?
At the moment - math.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your peanut butter sandwich?
21. Do you like coffee?
I abhor it.
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
I drink approximately three litres of water a day.
23. What do you drink in the morning?
Black tea with milk, water, grapefruit juice or beer, depending my brain chemistry at the time.
24. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring?
This sort of thing does not concern me either way.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Generally, yes, but that is possibly because one side of my bed is exceedingly more comfortable than the other for reasons I'd rather not go into.
26. Do you know how to play poker?
I'm a fucking natural.
28. Any plans for this week?
I mentioned the sushi party earlier. I'll also mention that the number of people who are apparently attending is far greater than I had first envisioned.
29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
I enjoy cooking, so I try to eat at home often. My chaotic lifestyle prevents the high frequency of this, however.
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean, sea, lake, natural body of water - no contest. A pool is filth.
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Aisle. That says something about my personality, for sure.
37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Though I didn't during my first years of driving and learned in an erratic way, I now find it strange that not everyone is taught this method along with the automatic one.
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
I don't understand the question.
40. Do you speak any other language?
1. Male friend: Christian
2. Female friend: Maja
3. Vacation: Whatever
1. Time of day: I must admit to a cliché and say morning.
2. Day of the Week: Tuesday, but everyday is Tuesday, so what do you expect?
3. Food: Fast food hovno.
4. Memory: The final evening with my ex-wife.
1. Person you saw: Rostej
2. Talked to on the phone: Didn't we already go over this or something similar?
3. Text: Exactly.
1. What are you doing now: Listening to terribly nostalgic music
2. What are you wearing: Just boxer shorts
3. Better than yesterday? Much better, for sure
1. Is: 11 August.
2. Got any plans? I have already enumerated IT
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: I forsee a průser involving Christian and his matriarchistic woman.
1. Number: 45697
2. Song: The Limping Little Girl
3. Color: Plaid
4. Season: autumn
1. Missing someone: Sure
2. Mood: Nostalgic
True or false
I am a cuddler: True
I am a morning person: False
I am a perfectionist: False
I am an only child: In a way, yes
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Whatever
I am shy around the opposite gender: Depends on the context.
I can be paranoid at times: I think I am finished with that.
I enjoy country music: Some, yes.
I enjoy talking on the phone: False.
I have a crush: I am not a teenager.
I have a hard time paying attention at school: False.
I have at least one brother or sister: I was a test-tube baby.
I have had a broken bone: Unfortunetely.
I have had surgery: Yes, and it was probably worse for my friends/ex-wife than for me.
I am sitting here with cigarettes and Vodka and a bit of Beer and contemplating this evening. Sleep will come with consumption. Whatever. Tomorrow will be great. I'll see a friend I have not spent too much time with recently (which is fucking a pity since he has done so much for me), and we will party until our entrails stink.
Current Music: Present